Digital X-ray System
This system allows us to take a picture of your teeth and within seconds it appears on a computer screen. This technology allows us to significantly reduce the amount of radiation administered to the patient when taking the standard dental radiograph. The larger picture and higher resolution of the digital x-rays allows us to better diagnose dental cavities, infection and defects. We feel that this is going to be the gold standard for the dental x-rays of the future due to the speed and reduction in radiation.
Advanced Sterilization System
The dental units only distilled bottle water to keep the water lines clean from contaminates that can be found in the city’s water system. These lines are also disinfected continuously to insure your safety during the appointment. We put all our instruments thought a rigorous sterilization process in our state of the art sterilizer. Those instruments that cannot be sterilized are disposed of after every patient visit. We do weekly biospore checks on all out sterilizers because your safety is important to us.
Global Endodontic Microscope
The Global Dental Operating Microscope provides improved illumination and magnification enhancing the precision and manipulation of all diagnostic and technical aspects of Endodontics (Root Canals).
- Diagnosis: improves visualization of fracture patterns, both of the coronal aspect of the tooth, the chamber, and into the root structure.
- Isolation, evaluation, and remediation of pulpal chamber obstructions, calcifications, and resorptions.
- Allowing for predictable pulp chamber visualization, the investigation of calcified anatomy can be conducted safer, with reduced loss of tooth structure, minimizing iatrogenic incidents.
- Three-dimensional visualization of root obstruction from separated instruments allowing for more successful removal of iatrogenic blockages.
- Endodontic retreatment cases successfully “disassembled” due to predictable removal of core build-ups; cemented posts, silver cones, and previous root fill materials.
- Careful evaluation of biomechanics allowing for more complete cleansing and disinfection of root canal systems.
- Thorough cleansing of deep caries can be completely illuminated, removed, and sealed from oral fluids.
- Manipulation of gingival tissue, for example electrosurgical, suturing, and laser procedures can be more delicately directed with enhanced visualization.
- Endodontic surgical cases are enhanced as the complete lingual aspect of canal root structure can be more readily seen, allowing for complete root resection, and retro fill procedures. Retro fill preps can be directed to their proper alignment and depth. Enhanced surgical visualization allows for careful evaluation of suspected fractured root structure and periosseous defects.
To take your mind off of the visit and any fears, lay back in one of our chairs and slip on the headphones, enjoy our ceiling mounted T.V. as you flip through the Direct T.V. channels during your time with us. We also have a large library of movies to chose from and if you are not finished with the movie at the end of your appointment you can take it home with you. Patients have stated, “this has made the appointment so much easier that I can take my mind off the noises of the dental office.” We are committed to your comfort and patients are always amazed that they can watch T.V. or listen to music during their appointments. We have patients tell us all the time “I have never had this type of experience.”